There are no loans or credits without customer verification these days. Unfortunately, this is how both loan companies and banks operate. This is due to the need to maintain financial liquidity for these institutions. It is also important to limit the credit risk.
Creditworthiness valid for loans and credits
That is why every customer applying for an online loan or bank loan is checked. There are several important parameters that are checked during such verification, i.e. counting creditworthiness . Here are just a few of the basic ones.
- The amount of income is a very important factor. The higher your income, the higher your creditworthiness. Of course, other factors are also important. But income is easiest to improve or, unfortunately, reduce your ability.
- Charges – unfortunately all count here. Those active and unregulated. In general, loans (installments), debts or bills cannot exceed 50% of our income. If so, we may have trouble getting a loan. The companies use bases of debtors such as BIK or KRD.
- Owned assets – a car or real estate (flat, house) has a good impact on your creditworthiness, it is simply collateral. It improves your credibility in the eyes of the bank.
- Number of dependents – if you have a large family to support, it can be an obstacle to your creditworthiness. A bank or loan company assumes a certain amount of money that you have to spend on supporting your family. This subtracts from your income, thus it looks as if you were earning less.
- Type of income is also a very important issue. Preferred sources of income such as an indefinite employment contract, retirement or disability pension are preferred. Of course, every source of income is important, but the ones listed are most valued.
Loans that can help
Loans via the internet are the solution if your creditworthiness is low. Often, payday loans are provided without unnecessary verification of income or charges. You can get money even if you have a large debt.